Ms. Larin

letter M letter S fullstop letter L a59 letter r letter i letter N

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Tool 8






Videos are very good resource when trying to further explain theme or a topic in class. Not only can children be interested in the videos, but can better understand the topic (through visual memorization).
I searched through Blink.com and youtube.com and found these two videos that I will definitely use in my classroom. The first video talks about the alphabet and different objects that start with a specific letter. The video will be helpful in remembering letter names/sounds. The second video is a cute song about shapes. The video goes on and explains the shapes characteristics. Not only will my students learn the name of the shapes, they will also know their characteristics and the vocabulary used to identify each shape.

1 comment:

  1. Yuri I really enjoyed your videos, especially the one about shapes. I think this last one will really capture the childrens attention and enable the children to focus more on the attributes of the shapes.

    ReplyDelete