Ms. Larin

letter M letter S fullstop letter L a59 letter r letter i letter N

Friday, July 2, 2010

Tool 7

I love photo story. It is so computer friendly to use. I downloaded the pictures from flickr, looked up my music and photo story puts it together so easily.

I didn't even know I had this program. I will definitely be using this in my classroom.

I created a photostory about the lifecycle of a butterfly. I would let the students help me create the photostory and take all their suggestions. I have music in the background but I would like to have the students narrate the life cycle of the butterfly. This is a great way to get them involved in a fun project.
Here it is, ENJOY!!!



Digital Storytelling is a good way for students to be involved in the classroom and use technology. Not only can they narrate, act out a play or read their stories, they can also be directors and actors and have a finished product inspired by their thoughts and decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment