Ms. Larin

letter M letter S fullstop letter L a59 letter r letter i letter N

Friday, July 2, 2010

Tool 4

I shared a google doc with a coworker. I think it is fantastic that there could be only one document with multiple updates. It is an easier way to have many teachers input and to finish a document that many can use. It can save teachers time by completing it online and not actually meet in person.
I set up my goggle reader and I find it easier to follow blogs. All the blogs you follow are on one page so you can read them all at once. It will prompt a response from the reader. While completing this tool I actually found out what the little orange RSS feed icon means. (Connect to online resource that updates information) Again, this is just an easier way to stay in touch with other teachers ideas and activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment