Ms. Larin

letter M letter S fullstop letter L a59 letter r letter i letter N

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Tool 2

Students today are more involve with technology than when we were in school. They are starting to understand tech at a younger age. By having a blog or an online education community it just shows that the more advance technology is getting the more we as teacher have to keep up with it. If the blog helps teachers as well as parents then we have found yet another way to comminicate with them.
One way to attract a response on a posting is to ask a question. A question triggers a response that could be later posted.
5 blogs I commented on: Spring Daffodils, Hammer's PK, Baby Goat, 4foru-jimr and Bellas Orquideas.

4 comments:

  1. I agree with you that blogs will help teachers to communicate with each other . This will help me to acquire knowledge and ideas from others with more experience than myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally in awe of everything you've posted! I'm glad we'll be neighbors next school year, I know I can learn so much from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully the future generations of techonology will help us better our communications among educators as well as learners through sharing and supporting. And I'm much agree with you about those trigger questions are ways to attract the responses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you said using the blog as a way to communicate with parents and students. People these days seem to always be connected to the internet in some form or fashion that a blog would be a great way to reach more people.

    ReplyDelete